Mercury is engineered to make sure you don’t lose sleep thinking about banking.
💯 Make sure your budget always adds up with precise percentage-based auto-transfer rules
Nix painstaking calculations and manual transfers with percentage-based auto-transfer rules that put your profits first. Deploy precise auto-transfers from your main checking account to your various sub-accounts — like owners’ compensation or taxes — in your preferred percentages either daily, twice a month, or by transaction.
💳 Never risk a declined credit transaction with limit-based autopay
As if your autopay rules couldn’t get any more automatic, we’re introducing limit-based autopay rules. Keep your credit alive by triggering a partial or full payment towards your IO2 balance whenever you dip below a certain level of available credit.
🔖 Skip the sifting — export your credit transactions as their own CSVs
If you enjoy exporting your credit transactions manually, we won’t stand in your way — but our new feature might make you think twice. In no time, you can directly download your Mercury credit card transactions as CSVs. This makes integrating with your go-to accounting software and attributing expenses to specific departments that much smoother. Find it next to the other features on your Data Export page.
- Curious when your incoming transfer will hit? Hover over any pending record on your Transactions page to see the estimated hold time for when your funds will be available.
- Drag-and-drop bill pay can now be used with international wires.
- New in the iOS Mercury app: a dedicated Payments tab where you can easily request a payment, modify existing requests, and cancel scheduled payments.
- The latest iteration of our Xero integration allows you to categorize incoming and outgoing transactions directly in Mercury — and automatically sync invoice details (including internal notes and attachments) to Xero. That means every invoice paid on Mercury will generate a bill in Xero.
- Dashboard updates launching exclusively to Mercury Venture Debt users: tooltips that indicate unavailable funds that are tranched or expired, details around how interest and principal payments are calculated, improved data visualization for your loan availability, and draw request statuses.
Don't have a Mercury account yet? Give our customizable demo a spin — it’s outfitted with all our latest bells and whistles to give you the full product experience.