We launched Mercury Raise a few months ago to connect seed and pre-seed startups with great investors. We were quite pleased with the response.
- 407 startups submitted pitch decks.
- 170+ investors signed on to meet Raise startups.
- 186 intros (and counting) were made.
Over 50 Raise founders came from cities and countries outside Silicon Valley. We hope to see even more this time (looking at you, Miami).
We made some changes
For this next round, we’re changing things up to make Raise a bit more helpful:
- Smaller round: We’re capping this round of Raise at 50 startups to provide more help for founders and more focus for investors.
- Selection board: An expert board consisting of Keith Bender (Pear), Nimi Katragadda (BoxGroup), Beth Turner (SV Angel), Charles Hudson (Precursor), and Venky Karnam (Afore Capital), will help select the 50 startups introduced to investors.
- 1:1 pitch deck review: Before any intros are made, each accepted startup will get time to review their pitch 1-on-1 with one of our Raise mentors.
- Founder perks: We’ll help you connect with other Raise founders, send you nice seasonal merch, and more.
How to apply for Mercury Raise
The next round of Raise applications are now open until January 26th, 2021. All you need to apply is a pitch deck and a little information about your company. Signing up takes about 5 minutes.
Apply for Mercury Raise here.
We also have updated user permissions and new API updates coming soon.
If you have any feedback about Raise, or have ideas for other programs you’d like to see, please send us a message to [email protected]. We always love to chat.
The Mercury Team