Keep a closer eye on large payments by getting two admins to approve transactions above your daily maximum. Log in to Mercury and go to Settings > Controls to set up the new Limit Daily Transactions feature.
📰 More news from Mercury
🧾 Payment receipts
Send payment receipts to everyone you pay right from the Move Money flow, no separate email or screenshot required. You can even send payment receipts for past transactions to vendors, contractors, your ad agency, and beyond.
💸 Scheduled payments
You can now schedule one-time payments on a future date right from our Move Money flow. You can also toggle the payment to repeat from the same page and make sure your contractors are getting paid each month, for example.
Issue virtual cards for you and your teammates right from the Mercury iOS app. You can also send payment receipts and put your transaction notes to work — click an address in your notes to view it on a map or a flight number to see its route.
🚀 Raise Seed VII
Apply today to the seventh round of Raise Seed and get your startup in front of top investors. Applications close May 27.
🗓 Virtual event: Raising money in hazy markets
Join Immad Akhund (CEO & co-founder, Mercury) and Jenny Fielding (Managing Partner & co-founder, The Fund) at our virtual event Raising money in hazy markets on June 7 at 1pm PT/4pm ET. They’ll share expert insights on raising equity and other types of capital amidst rising interest rates and new inflation highs. RSVP here.
🅰 Raise Series A II
On April 8th, we ran our second Raise Series A event in San Francisco. 26 founders hoping to raise a Series A round in the next six months met with investors, founders, and experts for 1:1 mentorship, fireside chats, and discussion panels to learn best practices for raising.
P.S. Still at the idea stage? Look out for a new Raise program coming in June.
We love what our customers are working on. Check out their perks for fellow Mercury users:
- Product: Open-source scheduling infrastructure for everyone
- Origin: Back when Peer Richelson was running a hiring marketplace, he used third-party calendar services for scheduling. This meant the team couldn’t control the workflow, UI, or data flow between the company and its contractors. So he and co-founder Bailey Pumfleet built Cal.com, an open source scheduling infrastructure to take charge of all the code and data.
- Perk: 20% off for six months
- Product: Automated bookkeeping, taxes, and KPI reporting
- Origin: After spending countless hours on administrative tasks, founder and CEO Daniel Chan launched Paperclip to automate the manual processes that go into accounting, finance, and operations, and to empower founders to spend time on what matters.
- Perk: 50% off bookkeeping and tax plan
We’re always looking for new ways to help your startup succeed. Check out all of our latest perks below.
- Addition Wealth: Personalized and inclusive financial wellness benefits for employees — 50% off annual subscription
- Oracle: Cloud-based scaling resources, from co-selling to migration support and more — $10,000 in credits and 70% discount on select options
- Qisst Pay: Code-free one-click checkout provider — six months free
- Yext: AI-based knowledge engine platform to help brands deliver official answers — up to $35,000 if accepted into the Yext Startup Program
If you have any questions or feedback, or just want to say hi, send us a note at [email protected]. We always love to chat.
*Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust®; Members FDIC.