We’re launching the Mercury Investor Database today. Look up tech’s top early-stage investors like Aileen Lee, Elad Gil, and Auren Hoffman, build your investor pipeline, and get the info you need to fundraise. Head to the Investor DB to take a look.
Get stats on quality investors, all in one place
You can use our Investor DB to find:
- Investor insights: Discover investors’ top investments, contact preferences, socials, and more.
- Investment types: Fine-tune your search by organizing investment types by angels, VCs, seed funds, and solo capitalists.
- Relevant filters: Filter investors by average check size, geography, and industry.
The DB has 70+ investors from our Mercury Raise program with stakes in companies like Figma, Clubhouse, and Rent the Runway—and we’re just getting started. We’ll continue to update the database with quality, active investors.
If you’re an investor and want to be included in the DB, tell us a bit about yourself in our form.
More news from Mercury
📅 The Mercury Raise A event at a glance
On Saturday, October 2, we hosted Mercury Raise for Series A in San Francisco. We saw 21 founders from six countries with over $80m in total annual revenue, as well as top-tier investors and seasoned mentors.
Founders learned how to build an investor pipeline, recruit a lead investor, stay up-to-date with regulations, and gear up for a Series A. Stay tuned—we have many more Raise events and updates coming.
🤝 WeWork Special Offer (Oct 1-Dec 31, 2021)
Flexible workspace provider WeWork gives you a break from the home office with WeWork On Demand, a pay-as-you-go workspace option with no monthly commitment. Mercury customers can access 100+ WeWork locations across the U.S. and book workspaces by the day, conference rooms by the hour, and shared amenities, all at 50% off. Head to your perks page to redeem this offer and check out the terms and conditions here.
🌱 Fresh perks
We’re always looking for new ways to help your startup succeed. Check out our latest perks.
- AdQuick: Plan, buy, and measure out-of-home ads — $500 toward first campaign over $2,000
- AKKO: Device insurance — one month free and up to 10% off
- Carrd: One-page website builder — 30% off Carrd Pro
- Customer.io: Email marketing platform — one year free ($1,800-value)
- Middesk: Enterprise customer identification and monitoring — 20% off tax registration
- StartPack: Incorporation services — $100 off any plan
- WorkOS: Enterprise SSO — first three connections free for one year ($1,500-value)
...and here’s a bonus perk, just for Tea Room Customers.
- Baremetrics: Metrics for SaaS and subscription companies — 50% off first month
If you have feedback for us or just want to say hello, send us a note at [email protected]. We always love to chat.
The Mercury Team