All-in-one bankingfor ecommerce
Consolidate your financial stack with ecommerce banking that grows alongside your business — from bright idea to digital empire.
Trusted by dynamic companies
Less friction, more fulfillment
Free global payments in USD
Zero monthly fees & no minimums
Instant virtual debit & credit cards
Apply online from around the world
Features as well-optimized as your conversion funnel
Pay vendors all around the world for free
Send international payments in USD for free, or leverage our flat 1% currency conversion fee when you send payments in a different currency.
Create virtual debit and credit cards instantly
Assign individual cards to your team with custom spend limits, lock cards to specific merchants1, and earn 1.5% cashback2 on all IO credit spend — all with no foreign transaction fees.
Link payment processors seamlessly
Connect with your payment processor of choice — including Shopify, Stripe, and Amazon — to easily collect payments from every new sale.
Organize cash flow with automatic transfer rules
Open multiple accounts and move money between them using foolproof auto-transfers, including percentage-based distributions and zero-balance rules.
The platform for growth-focused ecommerce brands
Access working capital from our partners
We know working capital makes all the difference when you’re trying to grow. Through our partners, we offer instant payouts, revenue-based financing, credit lines, and more.Open Account
Banking that understands ecommerce
Transparent pricing from day one
Open an account with zero monthly fees.Learn more
- FDIC-insured checking & savings
- No monthly fees or overdraft fees
- Free domestic and international (USD) wires
- Free ACH transfers
- Flat 1% currency exchange fee
- 1.5% cashback2 on all credit spend
When you have questions, we have answersSee full FAQ
- Require HTTPS on all pages, and use HSTS to ensure browsers only ever connect to Mercury over a secure connection.
- Employ a third party to perform penetration testing each year to check for vulnerabilities.
- Hash and store all passwords with the bcrypt algorithm — never as plaintext.
- Use time-based one-time passwords for two-factor authentication. We never send authentication codes via insecure channels like SMS.
- Encrypt our database and all uploaded images, with additional encryption for sensitive data like social security numbers.
- Never store your debit or credit card numbers.