June 7, 2022
Every time we touch:
Touch ID authentication and more
You now have the option of using Touch ID or another security key (e.g. YubiKey) as a second factor of authentication when logging in to your Mercury account. To set this up, go to your Security settings and click Add Security Key.
🗓 Upcoming virtual event: Raising money in hazy markets
At 1pm PT June 7, join Immad Akhund (CEO & co-founder, Mercury), Kanyi Maqubela (Managing Partner, Kindred Ventures), Jenny Fielding (Managing Partner & co-founder, The Fund), and Zach Coelius (Managing Partner, Coelius Capital) at our virtual event, Raising money in hazy markets. They’ll share expert insights on raising equity and other types of capital amidst rising interest rates and new inflation peaks.
RSVP here by 12pm PT/3pm ET June 7 to join the event live at 1pm PT/4pm ET. Can't make it? We'll share a recording on our YouTube channel next week.
⏮ Event recaps
On May 18, we were joined by Wefunder and Intercom in a virtual discussion about enabling customers to become your investors. We chatted about the importance of having a strong customer community, the future of community funding, and how Mercury’s own community funding round for our $120M Series B led to a record $23M in reservations on Wefunder.
Cheers to the Mercury Raise community for joining us at the happy hour we hosted in our NYC office on May 26.
🎉 Customer spotlights
We love offering our customers perks from fellow Mercury users. Here are the newest additions:
- Product: Open-source platform to help SaaS companies get enterprise-ready
- Origin: Deepak Prabhakara experienced firsthand the challenge of building an enterprise-ready product as the CTO of RedSift, as did Sama Carlos Samame at AWS. Together, they founded BoxyHQ to help startups access enterprise features in any SaaS app with minimal coding.
- Perk: $2K in credits
- Product: Virtual project-based coding interview for evaluating technical candidates
- Origin: Both coming from the world of engineering, founders Sargun Kaur and Nikke Hardson-Hurley shared a frustration with the recruiting process. There was a severe mismatch between the technical interview prep and the actual engineering work, a flaw that also disproportionately impacted marginalized groups. Byteboard was built to reform this process.
- Perk: First month free
We’re always looking for more ways to help our customers succeed. Explore the full list of perks here and check out our latest roundup below.
- AliDropship: All-in-one solution for dropshipping businesses — 15% off any product
- Bench: Professional bookkeeping service for small businesses — 30% off for three months
- EcomBalance: Monthly bookkeeping for ecommerce businesses — two months free
- PickFu: Do-it-yourself online platform for consumer research — $100 credit
- Sellvia: All-in-one platform for starting an ecommerce business in the U.S. — free Promo Tools Bundle ($399 value)
- Streamlined: Intelligent invoicing built for modern businesses — six months free
- SwagUp: Platform to create, automate, and distribute branded swag — 10% off first order
- Workee: No-code website builder with built-in booking, scheduling, payments, and more — three months free
- Zendrop: Marketplace connecting ecommerce merchants with vetted dropshipping suppliers — 30 days free
And for our customers with $250K or more in their accounts, we have this advanced perk:
- Rocket: AI-enhanced recruiting for high-growth companies — $5K off
If you have any questions, feedback, or just want to say hi, send us a note at [email protected]. We’re always happy to chat.
*Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust®; Members FDIC.