We recently launched the Mercury demo. Take a spin if you’ve ever wondered how Mercury feels and functions. ✨
See how it’s done in a real Mercury account, no signup required — send ACH and wire transfers in three clicks, read poetry while you approve pending transactions, copy your card payment info in one click, and even nickname your debit card.*
More news from Mercury
✅ Incorporate as you go
Want to use Mercury but haven’t incorporated yet? Connect with one of our vetted incorporation partners right from our application flow without losing the info you’ve already entered.
💰Get rewards for telling your friends
After your account opens, you can make some cash: for every $1,000 your referral spends on their Mercury debit card within the first 90 days, you both earn $25. Log in for details.
Manage your empire (or at least, your side startup) better with horizontal scroll for iOS debit card actions and dark mode for Android. Android and iOS users both get a refreshed balance summary chart and easy toggle between businesses.
Check out the Android app and the iOS app.
💳 Follow your funds with card spend summaries
Know your limits: the cards page now features a spend bar that shows your expenses and makes it easier to track where money’s going.
📅 Mercury events help founders get capital
At our inaugural Raise DTC event on March 29, seven founders received 44 intros, gathered $2M+ in investment interest, and pitched to an audience of 550+ attendees. Congratulations to the participating brands:
Make sure to stay in the loop for our next rounds of Raise here.
🎉 Customer spotlights
We love what our customers are working on. These four are offering perks for fellow Mercury users:
- Product: Organize screens, publish locked designs, and scale design systems in a workspace that works with your entire team, including non-designers.
- Origin: Zeplin's founders noticed many inefficiencies in the product development process. Designers and developers were going back and forth clarifying designs, and everything was too manual. Zeplin now helps over 4.5M users work better with their teams to ship beautiful products.
- Perk: 1 free year of the team plan, including five paid seats
- Product: Track crypto investments and taxes easily and accurately.
- Origin: CoinTracker’s mission is to increase the world’s financial freedom and prosperity. The founders took the first step towards solving this goal by making it easier to track their own crypto portfolios. From there, they launched CoinTracker and work with people around the world.
- Perk: 10% off 2021 tax filing
- Product: Members book the best hotels with no blackout dates and get 10% back on every booking.
- Origin: Safara's founders are frequent travelers and were disappointed with the tools available in the travel tech market. They spotted the same problems with travel tech that they had seen during their years working with restaurants. They decided to build a better digital experience to save travelers time and money.
- Perk: Free annual membership with 10% back on every booking; $100 travel credit when you sign up (expires 90 days after you sign up)
- Product: Design content, automate marketing workflows, and collaborate with your teammates.
- Origin: Simplified’s founders get how frustrating marketing can be for businesses and creators — precious time and money is spent on apps for ideating, designing, writing, and collaborating, all to publish a single social post. So they built Simplified.
- Perk: Up to 50% off yearly business plan
We have lots of other new deals to help your startup succeed. Check out our full list of perks here.
- Corus: Research tools to find product-market fit, optimize pricing, and more — free Professional plan
- Loom: Async video messaging for work — 25 free seats
- Vimcal: Fast scheduling with bookings and proposals, built into your calendar — three months free
- Intercom: Conversational CRM and engagement tool — 100% off first year, 50% off second year, and 20% off ongoing
If you have any questions or feedback, just reply to this email. We always love to chat.
The Mercury Team
*The Mercury Debit Cards are issued by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust, Members FDIC, pursuant to licenses from Mastercard.